刷卡or付现?分分钟掌握英语表达技巧!

2015年07月29日

当CC们在航班上遇到外国人买东西,我们应该怎么说呢?本期请大家来一起来学习机上销售中可能会用到的英语表达。让你的机上销售如虎添翼,分分钟下单结账无压力!

Scene1

Paying by Cash 现金支付

Guest: Miss, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

CC: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

CC: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

CC: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

CC: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

CC: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

Scene2

Paying by Credit Card

信用卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

结账。

CC: Here is your check, sir.这是您的账单,先生。

Guest: I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

我付现金,你们收美元吗?

CC: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那么,可以用信用卡吗?

CC: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

当然,您有哪种?

Guest: Visa card.

维萨卡。

CC: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

谢谢,但这是什么费用?

CC: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,给你。

CC: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

CC: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

免责声明:机构动态部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
当前位置: 首页 最新知识 刷卡or付现?分分钟掌握英语表达技巧!

了解更多

@爱培训版权所有   鲁ICP备11020100号-1